* Cell Number
Spouse's/Partner's Cell Number
How did you hear about Good to the Bone?
When are the adults in your home who are responsible for the dog's care generally free? (Check all that apply)
Weekdays (T, W, TH, F) any time after 1pm
Weekdays (T, W, TH, F) any time after 3pm
Weekdays (T, W, TH, F) any time after 5pm
Weekdays (T, W, TH, F) after 6pm
Saturday mornings 10am - 12pm
Saturday afternoons 1pm - 5pm
Dog's Breed or best guess
Dog's Approximate Weight
Spayed or Neutered?
Number of People in Household
List any children under 18 in the household. Include ages and genders.
List any additional pets (include ages, names, and breed mixes) who also live in your home.
Where did you adopt or purchase your dog?
Approximate date you brought your dog home.
How old was your dog at the time of adoption or purchase?
What factors contributed to choosing to adopt or purchase this dog? (Liked dog's looks, personality, drawn to typical breed characteristics, good with other pets, kids, etc.)
List any medical conditions or medications your dog has in the present.
When was your dog's last vet visit?
Reason for last vet visit?
How does your dog usually behave at the vet's office?
List any sensitive areas on your dog's body he doesn't like to be touched? What is his reaction when touched or handled in these areas?
What brand of food does your dog eat? Please indicate if it's dry food, canned, a combination of both, or other option.
Any dietary restrictions (sensitivities or allergies)?
If your dog is a picky eater, name some foods or treats that he LOVES. (Can be people food or type of dog treats.)
What is the main behavior concern, problem or complaint?
How are you currently dealing with or working on the above issues? What have you tried for each issue and what was your dog's response?
Any additional behaviors you'd like to change or train? Please list them in order of priority.
Has your dog ever bitten a person? If yes, please explain the situation and the severity of the injury (broken skin, bruising, tearing, no broken skin, etc.) Please indicate for each incident if the bite was to a familiar family member or friend or a stranger.
Does your dog guard any items from people? Can you take away his food dish or a bone while he is working on it? How about toys and balls? Can you move him if he is resting in a comfortable spot? Please indicate any items, spaces or people he has been known to guard.
Please describe a typical 24-hour day in your dog's life. Include details on approximate walk times, length of walk, and which member of household does each walk. Include weekday and weekend routines.
Does your dog like children?
Only older, polite kids
Does your dog jump on people?
Does your dog like new people?
Likes most people
Shy at first, but warms up quickly
Uncomfortable meeting new people
Does your dog dislike certain people? Please indicate who or what type of person your dog doesn't like. (Service people, any kind of stranger, men, women, elderly, etc.)
How does your dog typically react when a new person enters your home? Does he jump on the new person in a friendly way? Does he bark and feel threatened by the stranger at first? What is your typical greeting routine for when new people enter your home?
Does your dog pull on leash?
For regular walks, do you use a retractable leash?
Does your dog look at you when you say his/her name?
Does your dog like other dogs?
Does your dog dislike certain dogs? Please indicate what type or which dogs your dog doesn't like? What does your dog do to indicate he does not like the other dog? (Bark, lunge, growl, etc.)
Does your dog play with other dogs?
Has your dog ever been bitten by another dog? Or has he bitten another dog? If so, please describe each incident.
Does your dog chew things he's not supposed to?
Is your dog house-trained?
Is your dog crate-trained? If yes, please indicate what hours he spends in the crate.
What, if any, previous training has your dog had? If you worked with a trainer or training school, what was his or her name? How would you describe the methods of the training? What tools did they use?
How do you respond when your dog misbehaves? Do you yell "no," jerk the leash, shake a can of coins, spray water, scold, give dog time out, etc?
Please share any additional information or comments that you feel would be helpful.
1. Cancellation Policy: Forty eight (48) hours notice is required for all cancellations. Cancellations less than 48 hours in advance will be charged 50% of the service fee.
2. Payment Policy: Payment is due on the day of the appointment, in the form of cash, check (made out to Good to the Bone), Venmo, PayPal, or credit card. Package purchases are due in full on day of first appointment. For training to be most effective, all package lessons must be used within six months of the purchase date.
Private training sesssions are billed at $140 per hour. Package options include:
3-session package $390; 5-session package $640.
3. Behavior is fluid and dynamic, which means Good to the Bone cannot make any guarantees regarding progress, outcome, or duration of training. In order to get the most out of training sessions, I must follow recommendations, practice all management techniques, and follow all protocols. Not doing so will greatly hamper progress and outcomes.
4. Good to the Bone Dog Training, LLC (Good to the Bone) will endeavor to create as safe an environment as possible for the training and care of my dog and will endeavor to offer only sound, safe, and responsible training, care, and training instructions. However, I recognize that Good to the Bone is not responsible for any unintentional errors, omissions, or incorrect assertions. I understand that the recommendation of any other product or service is not a guarantee of my satisfaction with that product or service. Further, I am and will remain responsible for the actions of my dog at all times and I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Good to the Bone of any and all claims of injury, expense, costs, or damages caused by the actions of my dog while under Good to the Bone care and under my own care as a result of following training instructions. I have been told by Good to the Bone and understand the inherent risks in owning a dog, including but not limited to the risk of dog bites to myself or others.
5. These policies are subject to change without notice.
6. This contract is validated by the signature below in total and as approval for future services without additional written authorization.
Date Signed *
* Date Signed *